Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I have been watching over the summer

Thinking back, I have watched a lot of movies/shows over the spring and summer as time has permitted that I really enjoyed. While I doubt most others care, thought I would list them as more of remembrance for myself...

Movies: (in the order that I am thinking they came out, but could be wrong...)
I Am Number Four
Red Riding Hood
Green Hornet
Fast Five
Suckerpunch
Battle: Los Angeles
Super 8
X-Men: First Class
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (almost didn't put this on the list, but it was better than 2)
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Thor
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
Green Lantern
Hangover 2










Shows: (more or less in the order I watched them)

Batman Beyond complete series

Teen Titans (Complete Cartoon Network series)

Young Justice

Tenchi Muyo - OVA

Xmen (Fox '90s animated series) Seasons 1 and 2

Firefly

Samurai Gun

Spawn (The complete HBO series)

Gun X Sword (now watching)

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie (now watching)

No comments: