Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finished Big O

I started this series years ago, but things came up and never finished series 1 and didn't even start 2. That changed now and I just finished both. It was a really good series though I admit there were times I either felt I was watching the same episode over and over, or was a little lost in some of the plot points. Overall it was very good though, and I figured most everything out for the most part. I really enjoyed the Gotham like Paradigm city, and really liked all of the main characters. Even ones I didn't like at first like Dorothy really grew on me as it progressed. I wouldn't say its a favorite, but it was a very good and recommended series to watch. I liked it enough that I only had series 1 when I started it, but made sure to order and get in series 2 before I was finished with one to keep the story going. I didn't want to wait for it to continue. Next up is Fate/Stay Night which I already started and Full Metal Panic...




Big O Series

No comments: