Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Back to Anime Reviews

Okay, I admit it. I did what I said I wouldn't do, and fell off the boat on keeping up with my Anime reviews the last four months or so. I have two excuses I guess.

One was all the work we have been doing on our new house. We had a new roof put on, ripping off the deck, waterproofing the basement, and many other smaller projects. That really limits your free time, and when I have had it, I actually spent it on the things I actually enjoyed doing, and not really write about it.

The other reason is I kind of fell off the bandwagon because I watched a couple of series that I really didn't like, and it killed my enthusiasm with Anime. I watched a couple of better series afterwards that has slowly been bringing me back, but one series in particular was a real downer that dug me a big hole that I had a hard time climbing out of. I will wait and go into the actual review I will do to discuss it. I will try to do at least one review a day, if not more, until I am caught up. I have at least 5 to do I am sure. Here they come....

No comments: