Monday, August 25, 2008

Thought it was time to make my updates on news on my homepage easier to update, so I am converting to a blog. I think this is better because I can more quickly make changes and also I can do it from anywhere. Also, I know that this a "Transformers" site, but I am going to start making some post on here that aren't really about them. I don't really believe I get that many visitors, and if I do, and they don't want to read my blog, they don't have to (Or if I have to, I will just go back to just Transformers, and do a personal blog elsewhere). Anyway, I just started a new job last week, and have had a lot going on in my personal life the last few weeks, and thought that there are so many milestones I have had in my life that the details have gotten a bit sketchy to me. Why not blog these things, and going forward, I can better remember them. I am going to backdate some entries from the last couple of weeks up to this current one. Guess I will see how it goes. Thanks

No comments: