Friday, August 29, 2008

Browns Preseason Game

Went to the Browns preseason football game against the Chicago Bears. It was me, my wife, and our friends Dave and Carolyn. It was nice to hang out with them, but the game wasn't so good, since they played a lot of third string players and guys that probably wont make the team. Also, they managed to lose towards the end of the game. I was excited to go though, since the Browns are expected to be good this season, and tickets are probably going to be hard to get during the regular season. I will also say I was pleasantly surprised with the seats we got. It was section 509, which sounds like nose bleeds, but it was towards the bottom of the level, we could see the players pretty well, and it was at midfield. I will have to look for tickets like that in the future. Doubt I will have any luck this season though. I guess I can always cross my fingers....

No comments: