Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Indians Game

I got invited by a good friend of mine Tom to go to the Cleveland Indians game yesterday. My friend John was going too, and he drove us. It was fun. Tom had us in one of the Suites his company has behind home plate. Food was good, and the people I didn't know were all nice. I really enjoyed the game, and it was nice to see the Indians winning. They have been doing well lately, which is nice since most of the season has been a disappointment with the way the season ended last year. Anyway, it was really cool, and it was nice of Tom to invite us. We left a little early, which I normally hate to do, but everyone else was bailing out, and since I have to get up for work early the next day, I wasn't going to put up a fight. Baseball hasn't been as fun for me this season, so this was definitely a highlight.

No comments: