Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I went up to the radio station today, and got to meet Jessica Simpson. My interaction with her was very short, but she was really nice, and I got to take a picture with her. I put it up on MySpace. Anyway, she had several people with her and her dog, which was interesting. We waited while she talked on the air with the morning show, and when she was done with them and some fans that had won the right to meet her, we got to mingle in the hallway for a few minutes. I told her it was nice to meet her, and it was nice to see a fellow Texan. I also mentioned rooting for Romo. She made the appropriate nice acknowledgments, but I am sure it wasn't anything she really was too worried about. She was nice though. She didn't looked like she put some makeup and so on on beforehand, but not all decked out for Hollywood. Of course, I guess I wouldn't expect that for a trip to a radio station. It was cool to meet her though, and when I think about it, she is probably the celebrity that I have met that most people would have the most interest in in one way or another. Its also cool to have to brag to the guys about...

No comments: