Saturday, March 24, 2012

School Rumble

Ok, the last anime for me to review today, which will finally get me caught up since I finished Second Semester yesterday (watched the first some time ago). I really won't have much to say here about this show, because it really isn't very deep. It is very fun though, and I did really enjoy it, even though I can't say I am happy with the ending. That is mostly because they have unfortunately canceled doing a Third Semester even though it was written. Anyway, this show is really on the silly side, but it was a fun change of pace after some of the more serious shows I have been watching lately. I did really root for Harima the main character though, even though I don't understand the infatuation with Tenma that he has. I really thought the two other girls he really should have had interest in (Eri and Yakumo, which he comically refers to as "Rich Girl" and "Tenmas Sister") were much better and it is obvious they have interest in him. I guess if he does go after one of the others, it would probably end the series though...

Oh well, not sure I will ever see how this plays out, though I am considering maybe buying the Manga books where this show left off, (looks to be around issue 13 I think), and maybe actually reading the conclusion, though that seems a daunting task with all the other reading and things I am backlogged on... Now before Monday I am deciding what to watch next. In my que is Heat Guy J, Witchblade, some more Tenchi, or Shuffle which I am trying to remember if I have already seen or not... Recently ordered Girls Bravo on the cheap too, so it is jumping in there as well.




School Rumble Second Semester

No comments: