Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not Transformers Update - Anime

I noticed I have really been neglecting all of my different collection list for a while now. I will work to update all of them as soon as I can, but took a few minutes tonight to update my Anime collection.

I am probably missing some updating still, but think I got most that where missing. The most notable part was updating to reflect that I now have an almost complete collection of all Tenchi. All 3 different series (OVAs, Universe, and Tokyo) as well as all 3 movies. I am only missing GXP, but everything I have read leads me to believe I need to stay away anyway from it. That is about as bad as the end of the OVAs... I did also update to show GunXSword collection, Mahoromatic collection, Samurai Gun collection and Voltron collection. Now I just have to make time to watch a lot of this.... won't be starting this weekend with the Philadelphia ComicCon here.

No comments: